Monday, July 11, 2011

Introduction to blogging...

My full name given at birth is Timothy William Allen (no, I was not named after the actor...according to my parents he was still just a crass, low-quality comedian in 1989) but I generally go by Tim or Timothy (or Timmy to some relatives and my brother's friends).  I hope to teach either middle school or high school social studies somewhere in the Pacific Northwest (Washington or Oregon).  I am qualified to teach social studies because I majored in History at Pacific Lutheran University, taking a wide range of classes on the subject throughout my four year career there.  When asked about my favorite food, I always have a hard time deciding on just one, but for the sake of simplicity, I will select a full rack of ribs smothered in barbecue sauce. 

1 comment: